360 Sync™ Security
We’re committed to keeping your files and data secure. While some security measures are dependent on the platforms you’re connecting, our policies keep your data safe while it’s in transit.
Here is what you need to know about security with 360 Sync™.
● TLS 1.2 is enabled for all of our connected platforms but some platforms still use TLS 1.1
● We will negotiate the highest allowed version, with the goal being TLS 1.2
● All files are encrypted. We encrypt everything going to the cloud.
● Sharepoint encryption will change based on if your instance is cloud hosted or on premise. On premise will be subject to your company’s setup.
● 360 Sync doesn’t require elevated permissions to run, but it does require elevated permissions to install
● If you’re syncing to a File Share / Azure, there must be a domain account that has appropriate permissions to access that file server.
● All usernames & passwords saved in 360 Sync are encrypted.
Encryption Info: Data never leaves the client’s firewall.
Data at Rest: AES/Rijndael symmetric encryption
Data in Transit: Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 when supported by the remote connection; Fallback to 1.1 and 1.0 may occur depending on what the remote end (Procore, Viewpoint, etc) supports